SOCIAL ACTIVITIES & COMMUNITY ENGAGEMENT
BEAUTY Mentoring Upcoming Events
Royal Scholarship and Fundraising Tea -April 23, 2017
Who is a Mentor?
- A beacon of light sharing knowledge, truth, and wisdom to promote personal development
- An advisor, model, and teacher modeling positive aspects of life experiences
- A compassionate source of one-on-one encouragement, support, and personal instruction
Who is a Mentee?
- A student with a willingness to learn from a Mentor’s knowledge and life experiences•
- A young lady who can receive support, encouragement, and even correction to better herself
- An inspired teenager who wishes to develop a life of growth, faith, and character that will line up with her calling